Real Estate Law Services Toronto
Real Estate Lawyer in Mississauga
Whether its residential, commercial, or industrial, as a practicing Real Estate Lawyer in Mississauga, I have the extensive experience to ensure that your closing is conducted in a timely, professional, and cost-effective manner.
A real estate transaction involves many different steps and involves many different parties related to your transaction to assist in closing your deal. A typical real estate transaction usually involves parties such as the purchasers/borrowers/vendors, fire insurance agents, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, your lender, and the title insurance company.
A Real Estate transaction has many complexities which involve full and timely cooperation from many related parties.
As a Real Estate Lawyer in Mississauga, I provide consultation for my potential clients where I discuss the procedures, retainer agreement, costs associated with your transaction, and necessary items required from you to ensure a smooth transaction.
Real Estate Closings
Whether it's Residential, Commercial, or Industrial, as a Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton and a Real Estate Lawyer in Mississauga, I do exclusively FLAT FEES. Know what you are paying and SAVE your hard earn money on closing costs. I have the legal knowledge and experience to efficiently close your deals in a timely manner. Leave my office with a big smile.
Everstone Law Professional Corporation offers legal consultations to clients across Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Halton Hills, Cambridge, Guelph, North York, Toronto, Newmarket, Vaughan, Burlington, Caledon, and Orangeville, Ontario.
Have an Experienced Criminal Defence and a Real Estate Attorney on Your Side, Contact me at Everstone Law Professional Corporation
As a Peel Region Criminal Defence Lawyer and a Real Estate Lawyer, I offer all of my potential clients with a Free Confidential Consultation so that I can understand your case and thoroughly discuss your options with you.
Did you know?
- If you are a first time homebuyer and your buying a property, you may be eligible to a maximum rebate on your land transfer tax. If your property is in the region of Toronto, you may also be eligible on receiving a rebate on the Municipal Land Transfer Tax.
- During the end of 2017, Liberal Government introduced a new tax called the “Non-Resident Speculation Tax” for foreign entities buying property in Greater Golden Horseshoe Region. This Non-Resident Speculation is to be paid prior to the closing, if you are considered a foreign entity and are buying property in the GGH. For more information on Non-Resident Speculation Tax You can visit the Ministry of Finance website at www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/bulletins/nrst/ for further information or contacting the Minister of Finance at 1-866-ONT-TAXS ( 1(866) 668-8297).
As a Real Estate Lawyer in Mississauga, I offer Flat Rate fees. My Mississauga Law Office prides itself on affordable costs for all my clients. Along with legal fees clients are responsible for also paying Disbursements - out of pocket expenses incurred by the lawyer on behalf of the clients.
There are NO HIDDEN FEES or HIDDEN COSTS.
Fees are dependant upon many variables and factors which include but are not limited to the nature of the transaction, type of property, complexity, length; etc.
To obtain a quote please call a Real Estate Lawyer today at 905 230-4529 to book your consultation. Hire a Real Estate Lawyer you can depend on.
As a Real Estate Lawyer in Mississauga, I also offer services in a Real Estate Transaction including but not limited to:
Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- REFINANCE WITH TRANSFER
- NEW PURCHASE COMMERCIAL REAL PROPERTIES
- APPLICATION TO CHANGE NAME
- TRANSFER OF TITLE OF OWNERSHIP
- TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE/CHARGE
- ESTATE SALE OR PURCHASE
- SURVIVORSHIP AND TRANSMISSION APPLICATIONS
- APPLICATIONS TO AMEND PARCEL REGISTER
- CONSTRUCTION LIEN
- NEW HOME PURCHASE
- NEW CONDOMINIUM PURCHASE
- REVIEWING OF CONDOMINIUM DOCUMENTS UNDER THE 10 DAY COOLING OFF PERIOD
- POWER OF SALE PROCEEDINGS (STATUTORY AND NON-STATUTORY)
- TRANSFER UNDER POWER OF SALE
- NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT OF RENT
- WRIT SEARCHES
- BREACH OF CONTRACT PROCEEDINGS
- APPLICATION TO DELETED EXECUTIONS(WRITS)
- MORTGAGE ENFORCEMENT, REMEDIES
- DISCHARGES OF MORTGAGES (PRIVATE)
- REVIEWING OF RESTRICTION/COVENANTS (POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE)
- APPLICATIONS TO DELETE RESTRICTIONS/COVENANTS
- CAUTIONS UNDER LAND TITLES ACT, AGREEMENT OF PURCHASE AND SALE.
- REGISTRATION OF DOCUMENTS
- REVIEW OF LEASE AGREEMENTS
- DRAFTING OF LEASE AGREEMENTS
- PRIVATE SALE AGREEMENTS.
- LANDLORD AND TENANT ISSUES.
- FORECLOSURE ORDERS
- DRAFTING OF NOTICE FOR EVICTION UNDER RESIDENTIAL TENANCIES ACT.